error with CTP AGFA Galileo VS4

A

Abada

Hello,
The reference is CTP: AGFA Galileo VS4
I sent a plaque to the CTP, but the developer was inactive, the plate does not exit, what a jam at the OUT OF THE STORE.
I made out manually OUTLET STORE plate as provided in the manual.
After every time I start the CTP an error message is displayed asking for the reset, but when I run the reset from the consol, the result is FAIL for the reset and an error message appears as follows:

fatal error
Error Number: 1023
Feature: Applicator
Description: Failure to return to the initial position of the collector side axial departure
MUST BE RESET TO CONTINUE

When I redo the reset, the message always comes before.
please tell me how to unlock this
thank you

There are few reasons of error 1023.
For example: the Applicator Home (slot style) sensor can not read the flag, manifold piston got stuck...

More detail in diagnostics you can get only after AGFA experienced technician will visit your site or over on-line connection to your PC with OCP software installed, and Farshad from Armya Services could do that but not free of charge.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back