Highwater Cobra-8 Violet CtP system

osmond

Im looking for some feedbacks on High Water Cobra-8 Violet CtP system. Ca't find anything yet over the net. Anyone here have use this unit or knew anything about it? Pros and Cons?

thanks

Im looking for some feedbacks on High Water Cobra-8 Violet CtP system. Ca't find anything yet over the net. Anyone here have use this unit or knew anything about it? Pros and Cons?

thanks

The units are neat design, very few moving parts, interface is USB so the system is navigated via the host PC which has a nifty GUI. has configuration for Punched plates or corner registration system, which means it can image whole range of plates from small to large. and can image all types of plates, from Silver (with a filter) to new low chem plates.

Lot of people like it as it is easy to use, often the press guys do their own plate remakes, using the barcode system

Like all CTP systems, it thrives in a clean room, if everything in the ctp room is coated in dust and powder spray it will get into the ctp system and optics will get dirty and need clean every now and again.

If you have any questions fire away, I hold my hands up and say I am not an enduser, but and engineer who works on these units, installation/service

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back