Ink chip resetter for ALL existing Mimaki ink types

7_nebo_7

Mimaki ink chip resetter allows you to reset Mimaki ink chips unlimited times. It resets ink level to 100%, ink type and expiry date. You’ll be able to use ink from any supplier of your choice!
The resetter incorporates a software and device that can be used to reprogram the ink chips for ALL existing Mimaki ink types – new and old.

Our ink chip resetter perfectly fits anyone who has the following printer types: Inkjet, Roll to Roll, Print and Cut, Flat Bed (UV) and Textile. (JV100-160, UJV100-160, SWJ-320EA, JV300 Plus Series, UJV55-320, JV300 Series, JV150 Series, SIJ-320UV, JV34-260, JV400LX Series, JV400SUV Series, UJV500-160, SWJ-320 Series CJV30, JV33, JF/JFX etc.)

Free worldwide shipping. For more information visit our website www.lfp-repair-service.com/shop

20201223_000524.jpg
IMG_5915.jpg

Now if you could just create a waste ink tank chip resetter for the Epson SureColor Series printers (in my case, a P9000).

pd

Now if you could just create a waste ink tank chip resetter for the Epson SureColor Series printers (in my case, a P9000).

pd
Ha got a chuckle out of that. I remember finding a workaround to reset the waste tanks on an IPF 9100 Canon we had which was great considering they were $50 a pop back then. Although really you could only reset twice at most but saved money and never caused any problems in doing so. Worked great though!

I used to have a couple Epson 9890's. I could reset the waste ink tank chip with a resetter I got from my reseller. Epson figured out a way to block that on the SureColor series.

pd

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back