JetPlate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said hagar.

waste_of_money needs to get on with life and leave these issues to those who know. You say you worked with the G&J line, but you were in development with Jetplate...... Did you purchase a G&J to try to reverse engineer it because of your failure with your own product???:confused:

It's obvious that the inks used by G&J are not the same as those used by Jetplate because the Platewriter does not require chemicals where as the Jetplate uses a conventional processor and chemicals. And you continue to ignore the fact that the iCTP was developed with Epson to make sure the inks were compatible AND NO PROCESSOR REQUIRED....:p

This thread has now come to the point of being funny. Your constant ranting has shown your true colors to all who would read this post. Oh, and by the way, this grudge you are displaying is very unprofessional but I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors...:D ( I figured I'd throw in a few smilies since that seems to be the thing to do )

This thread seems to have ran its course. I am going to lock it now.

InkjetCTP, you have made you opinions on the products well known. Your username and past posts indicate you have a bias against the technology. Please stick to your personal experience with the products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back