KM C8000 Color Press

Hi there, does anyone know what the average monthly volume is for the new KM C8000? The KM site is suggesting a 'maximum' of 500,000 prints per month, but so does Xerox's PC700 but the PC700 states 75,000 AMPV.

Last edited:
I think you are confusing "Duty Cycle" with "Recommended Average Monthly Print Volume"

I think you are confusing "Duty Cycle" with "Recommended Average Monthly Print Volume"

AMPV is what I am trying to find out. The "Duty Cycle" is their maximum monthly which is approx 500,000. I did get an email from a senior guy in our company who said that he has heard AMPV figures of 100,000 to 250,000. This puts it close, but not quite up to, the Colour Press 800. So it looks like it sits somewhere between the PC700 and the PC800 but about half the price.

I don't think there's a firm figure on the KM8000 AMPV yet... although 250,000A3 seems about right.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back