Logged Off

Old Dog

Why does this forum seem to log you off so fast for inactivity. It seems when I log in and get distracted by a phone call or a question I come back and have to relog. Just a question.

I haven't noticed a problem with being logged off. What browser are you using? Are you accepting cookies?

If you make suer the "Remember Me" box is ticked you shouldn't have to many problems.

I also recommend the following browser :

SRWARE IRON,

It's faster and more secure than Firefox or IE.

I'm using Safari on a Mac. I can understand if you have no activity for a couple of hours but some of us let it run in the background waiting on a reply to a post. Not a big deal just was wondering.

I use firefox on the mac. It happened a few times yesterday but it seems to be working ok today. I had been logged in for a few weeks until yesterday I had to re-login several times.

I had applied a security patch yesterday and it appears it reset the logout time..I've moved it back to where it was.

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back