Looking for Recommedation

neruda

I am very new to this field, I am opening a Document Center in the Caribbean. I am thinking on Getting a DC242, and DC 12 as recommended by a friend. But As I look there are many other options out there. What can you recommend for a medium size printing, looking for good quality on the printing and a fast service?

I am very new to this field, I am opening a Document Center in the Caribbean. I am thinking on Getting a DC242, and DC 12 as recommended by a friend. But As I look there are many other options out there. What can you recommend for a medium size printing, looking for good quality on the printing and a fast service?

That sounds like a good way to start if you have good technical Xerox backup in your area. It will enable you to satisfy most tastes from matte to very gloss. If you do a lot of full bleed magazines etc. you ought to look at the oversized large capacity tray for the DC242 instead of having to use the bypass tray.

Great

Great

Thanks, for the info. I have been looking in Ebay, but the options are limited. if you know of any sources that I can look into let me know.

hi neruda,

besides all these u can go for Samsung SCX-4500, HP Designjet 130 PrinterSeries which will be helpful to you in medium size printing.

or if you are still confused then visit these sites below and chosse one of as your printer

cnet.com/topic-reviews/laser-printer/print.html

h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF02a/18972-18972-3328061.html

Thank You

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back