Marketing online printing business

I have to say
Don't you buy out printing also ( we all do) so that kind of makes us printing brokers also.
Hey any tine your in VA you can pass by my shop.
Better yet you can check out my web site RNRPRINTING.NET
I just did a TV show it is on my website.
But in a nit shell we all have web sites that allow us to use it as a marketing tool
to help us sell and make money don't you agree.

Yes, anyone can desktop publish and even print to laser these days so it looks "almost professional." But I think when doing large direct mail orders it's just too cost prohibitive to not use a professional printer, so there must be some job security in there. I have found the best jobs aren't completed by the BIG brokered establishments, but the 'Mom and Pop" smaller organizations which still take pride in their work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just me...

Maybe it's just me...

...but when I go to an online printshop like Blue Ink Monkey, my first thought is that will the consumer, the average 'Joe', really going to know what 4/4, 14 pt., C2S, Aqueous Gloss Finish is? Don't you think that that's pretty much greek to the general public? Of course, we all know what it means, but if I owned a lawn company and saw that advertisement I'd be scratching my head. I'd get the 4"x6" though. :p

But maybe it's just me...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back