Nanographic Printing Technology from Benny Landa

This is weird! When clicking the link in Erik's post I get his intended web page. But when clicking on the one in the quote of maryusdemetry's post I get a food web page. Does every one get that behavior?

Al

I get the same problem. The wrong site seems to be a sample site in Australia. May be a web developer's sample page for online food ordering.

Maybe nano food? :)
Small portions.

I was hoping to see him at Graphexpo but I will settle for Fujiflim. Has anyone seen the "offset quality" output from there 720?

Last edited:
Nanotechnology's Potential Impact on The Printing Industry

Nanotechnology's Potential Impact on The Printing Industry

Here is an interesting piece on Nanotechnology and it's potential impact on the printing industry.

When and only when the nano ink can pass flotation deinking should this be considered. With all of the other inkjet printers reducing the available recycled fiber for same grade paper we sure don't need another source of fiber that will contribute to the accumulating tonnage to be be down-cycled

This link from the National Toxicology Program
NTP Nanotechnology Safety Initiative
NTP Nanotechnology Safety Initiative - National Toxicology Program

Hi Green Printer,

Thank you very much for your question. Landa is examining a range of deinking solutions on the market and will provide answers about progress as soon as we can. We appreciate your interest and patience.

Sincerely,
Helene Smith
[email protected]

Helene it is going on three years and still no response on deinking. Has a process been identified to deink nanotechnology?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back