New Prepress Proposal

gordo

377%20New%20Prepress%20Proposal_zpsx1pfkiup.jpg

Last edited:
PLUS, If you order in the next 24 hours, you'll receive FREE Shipping, AND, a FREE set of Ginzu knives that will cut a tin can!

That should be the Ginzu File Opener . . . Guaranteed to open any file created with any version of any application ever created or even dreamed of . . . .

Folks seem to have gotten stuck on the first frame. Everyone except alibryan that is. LOL

You can be sure, they'll know they failed. I had some tough teachers. One would tell us, "If it's too hard, you can always become a cab driver. I can't ever find a cab when I need one. This city needs more cab drivers." Another would say, "You think this is hard? This is Disney land. Wait till you go out and get a real job."

Folks seem to have gotten stuck on the first frame. Everyone except alibryan that is. LOL

Ok Gordo, How's this:

"But my major concern is will it make my job Look easier"

Not to worry. Everyone will think you are hard at work. The system comes complete with a myriad of card and video games such as poker, solitaire, candy crush, etc. Along with a hot key ("F1") that will toggle between InDesign and your game console if the boss comes walking by.

Printer: Oh great that means we don't need skilled workers any more, we can employ school leavers!
Clients: But you get the jobs out much quicker now, you obviously are charging us too much, we need to re-negotiate our costs, you are far too expensive!

Client: Hang on.. you are not turning out the same quality now, we are having to reject much more of your work, and no you cannot re-negotiate the charges we are happy with our new prices. (for now)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back