Number Up Calculating App

Hey guys, i've sold Nup to another company, but they are using me to do updates to the app. I am pleased to announce the first major update will be live soon. The new update patches some bugs as well as adds functionality by displaying multiple layouts. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks Ernie,
I'd like to check this out, what's the web address where I can see this - and, is there any word on Gang Run Pro?
Thanks, Dan

Check out Impostrip Automation, it does ganging automatically, not manually (scenarios) like Metrix and it is a fraction of what Metrix (from EFI) costs. You can try a free version by downloading a demo on our site Loading dynamic Web site: Ultimate Technographics Inc. ...

There are a couple other ganging solutions on the market. Some might not meet your needs so, check a couple.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics

Hi Dan,

The new owner of the app has opted just to distribute Nup as a mobile app on Android and iOS.

As far as gang run pro... Sorry i've been swamped with other projects, but i still have plans to implement the gang run pro app. Its just on the back burner until i free up some time. Thanks for your interest!

-Sorry for the late response, for some reason i'm not getting notifications when there are posts on my threads.

Last edited:
Matt,

Yes, metrix is great! Just very costly. You can also export out a JDF, so that the imposition dept can use the layout in their rip software (apogeeX works great).

Back to the original topic of this thread, I just updated the original version of N-up for iOS and the new version now offers the choice of multiple layouts. This is a great little niche product for a phone, I have not looked at the desktop versions though.

Stephen Marsh

Back to the original topic of this thread, I just updated the original version of N-up for iOS and the new version now offers the choice of multiple layouts. This is a great little niche product for a phone, I have not looked at the desktop versions though.

Stephen Marsh

Unfortunately the new owner has decided to only sell Nup on mobile devices. Guess they figures most users would have a mobile device.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back