Digital print estimating app

Hey guys!

The new Maranatha Tech website will be live in a couple weeks and i will be releasing the PC & Mac versions there. The 3.1 update has been delayed (i hoped to have to have it ready early Feb), but due to some server side coding issues i had to push it back. Once everything's online, i will post here, so you can pick up your Desktop version as well. Thanks again for all your support and feedback!

Hi Jack,

Yes, this is the same as the handheld app. The main incentive for the desktop version is that you can quickly access the program from your computer (without pulling out your phone) and people who don't own smart phones can access it as well.

Not yet. I've had a couple of demo requests. I will try to post some on the website soon. Ill post here once they're live.

Not yet. I've had a couple of demo requests. I will try to post some on the website soon. Ill post here once they're live.

would definitely be a good thing, I wont buy software without a demo run first and know there are many more out there like that.

I am buying it today, any preference where or how I do so, if I want to put this on my sales folks phones do I need a separate app for each. I have Franklin estimating now , used it for years back when it was a book, I run my entire operation from billing and estimating, job tickets, franklin anywhere and maybe web2 print, just have not decided yet about web2print. Anyhow this is sooo simple, I hope it works as well as it demos.

Hi iprint!

You can purchase the desktop app through my website and the mobile app via apples App Store or Google Play. Unfortunately I don't have a way to give a bulk discount. I may implement free mobile apps with the purchase of the desktop software, but I haven't had time to pursue coding my site for that.

If you have any questions feel free to post her or PM me. I will be glad to help out. Thanks for your support!

Hi Ernie:
Im interested in trying a Demo Version for mac. Do you have one available?

Here is my email: juan.jrdstudio[at]gmail.com

Thank you.

JRT

I need some help with the factors, where would I get that support from. I have Franklin Estimating so I am somewhat familiar with the process, but this does not compute YET

Hi Ernie:
Im interested in trying a Demo Version for mac. Do you have one available?

Here is my email: juan.jrdstudio[at]gmail.com

Thank you.

JRT

Hi JRT,

I will be releasing a demo on my website once i have version 3.1 ready. Keep tabs on this thread, i will post here once they are ready. Thanks!

I need some help with the factors, where would I get that support from. I have Franklin Estimating so I am somewhat familiar with the process, but this does not compute YET

Hi iprint!

I'm not sure what you mean by factors, do you mean in the pricing menu?

Feel free to post any questions here or shoot me an email at ernie[at]maranathatechnologies.com . I will be glad to help!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back