Oce CS650 / KM 6500 Drum Issue

After a week and half of having the new drums installed only 2 flips.

We run 5 6501's 15 hours a day so I'd say they are a dramatic improvement so far.

325 at only 8.5X11 at 20Lb paper. Heavier stock would be more like 22ppm X 5=110 ppm. Plus way better quality with the IGEN.

It's actually 33ppm. Please validate your reasoning behind thinking the IGEN prints better than a c6500. Other than you just think it does.

I can validate why the c6500 prints better than an IGEN. Due to an inherent design flaw
(colours are laid down in the wrong order DUH!) the IGEN cannot produce a rich black. Your turn.

It's actually 33ppm. Please validate your reasoning behind thinking the IGEN prints better than a c6500. Other than you just think it does.

I can validate why the c6500 prints better than an IGEN. Due to an inherent design flaw
(colours are laid down in the wrong order DUH!) the IGEN cannot produce a rich black. Your turn.

Colors laid down the in the wrong order? What order would that be? Why do you think the Japanese boxes would be different?
When it comes to things being backwards, look at the out put trays on the 6500. The paper is fed from right to left and the finishing is on the left. That is how the Japanese read. Right to left. Americans read left to right, which is why the Xerox products imput goes left to right.
By the way, 350 gsm print capabilty with with coated or not at rated speed! Prints on the IGEN stay perfect from 1- 10,000. No slow down here.

Colors laid down the in the wrong order? What order would that be? Why do you think the Japanese boxes would be different?
When it comes to things being backwards, look at the out put trays on the 6500. The paper is fed from right to left and the finishing is on the left. That is how the Japanese read. Right to left. Americans read left to right, which is why the Xerox products imput goes left to right.
By the way, 350 gsm print capabilty with with coated or not at rated speed! Prints on the IGEN stay perfect from 1- 10,000. No slow down here.

Paper comes out the other end? Doesn't seem to print backwards so, so far not a problem. Although that did put a smile on my face, the question remains why do you think the IGEN prints better than a c6500? 700 and 8000 print better than a c6500 this I can agree but the IGEN ummmm no, well not from what I have seen. But please convince me.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back