Packaging Costing & Estimation Software

OSS

Which is the user friendly costing and estimation software for packaging?

Do anyone have standard template for Quotation in Printing and Packaging ??

regards
CK

From my experience training and supporting on the Accura MIS, there are only very specific features that may be handled by a dedicated label or packaging system.

So I would question what/why you think you need a special purpose solution for packaging, when there are very capable general purpose print management solutions that cover litho, web, narrow/wide web flexo, digital and print calculation methods such as: impressions, linear, area, perimeter, die/tool and cylinder library etc.

Stephen Marsh

Last edited:
You might want to check out Phoenix from Tilia Labs

Disclaimer: I work there :)

Phoenix does cost and time estimation and is easy to understand and use. We have a number of estimation and pre-press tools designed specifically for packaging including the ability to find cost-effective nested layouts, utilize existing die cutters, as well as automatic artwork to die alignment, overlap resolution and more.

Feel free to contact me if you want to learn more. Thanks and best of luck!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back