Is there any such a software where you can input:

• Trim Size
  • Extent
  • Colors, Spot, Cmyk etc
  • Binding Style like Burst, PUR, Sewn
  • Sheet Size
  • Run/Qty
  • Extras like lamination, UV etc

And it will give you the best imposition, layout solution so that Pre-press can then create the imposition template accordingly?

Can Metrix do the Job? our Pre Press have an Agfa workflow to create impositions (auto impose etc.)

Thank you all in advance.

GianniOSX

Yes, Metrix will do this for you. There is also another product called IMP from Metamation that is planning software.

Cheers,
pd

GianniOSX, I handle tech support for Metrix. If you can please send me your contact information in a private message I can make sure all your questions get answered.

I'll just throw in my two cents and say that Metrix is an excellent product if you can justify the cost. We're Metrix users and absolutely love it. You should also check out the automation feature. Metrix can do what you're looking for and so much more!

***I am in now way compensated for this recommendation and it is just my personal opinion. I am however willing to accept bribes in exchange for saying even more glowing thing about Metrix in the future! Or any product for that matter . . .

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back