Prepress manager

Hi akalaray,

At Drupa, we renamed our products to align with each other. Prinect Printready was renamed Prinect Prepress Manager to align with Pressroom Manager, Postpress Manager and Integration Manager. Another way to look at it, Prepress Manager is version 4.0 of Printready. Addtional information:

Heidelberg - Prinect. The Print Shop Workflow.

Best regards,

Mark

Mark, Is Printready 4 out (or prepress manager)?
I've noticed downloads and updates for Signa 4 but nothing about Printready 4.

Thanks

I was told it is ready for release this month but unless you buy a new rip the updates will be rolling out over the next 3 months.

no but appearantly it is huge. the best ever! must have! they have been working on this version for years.
just a few quotes from heidelberg guys. so I am hoping it slices, dices and julienes. I suppose that it is just evolutionary not revolutionary. sort of like when they went to prinect signa 1. does everything it used to just easier.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back