Pro vs Con Konica C1100 vs Ricoh 9100/7100 vs Canon C800

InvisSoul

How do they compare? Good vs bad?

We average about 100,000 clicks per month and growing.

Thanks for any feedback.

Do you want white and clear toner then you need the 7100 if you want the most heavy duty you want the 9100. The 9100 is a much beefier machine than the 7100. Not sure about the other two.

You dont need to be looking at a 9100 for that amount of clicks dude, the 7110 is a beast, finally after all the teething problems and believe me there were a lot more than any of the other manufacturers we have owned, Xerox, Konica & Canon we were almost ready to send it back on two or three occasions but end of the day we have ran 750,000 in 5 months and apart from minor niggles we are very happy with the speed and print quality. We paid around £55K with a 0.3p colour click including the long sheet feeder, fifth unit, interposer and airfeed main feeder

theblusdude is spot on. We have had our 9110 since the end of May, the first two months we had a fair amount of down time but since mid July after some updated parts were fitted and a couple of firmware updates, its been running pretty good, and we have averaged 378,000 clicks a month, over the 7 months, and I keep catching up with the work load I am giving, so I have been nicking work off the Litho Lads which makes me popular. I have been hearing of several machine that run 24-7 but because they are out of my area my techs don't know what their actual monthly click is.
I have heard a lot of good things about the 7100 and 7110 from the techs I deal with and don't forget the 5th unit is optional although it can't be retro fitted if you go without.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back