Processor Problem glun/jen D510

adam470

Hi i have a Glunz Jensen D510 processor which blows the F509 Transf. Prim. fuse i replaced the fuse when the processor was dry and started it up and every thing seem fine
but when i fill it and attach the water the fuse blew again has anyone had this problem before or know what i can do to get it working
thanks
adam

Last edited:
on the side it says Agfaline C the placard at the back looks like this

gjd510.jpg

Aha... that's better.
AgfalineC = DevoTech 20
Electrical diagram is not too much detailed to give you direct answer:(
If none of other fuses (protect pumps and heaters) gets blown, you have to suspect a primary coil of transformer.

is this fuse protecting the machine from a faulty transformer because there is no power to anything when it is blown
where do i find the transformer and how can i test it
if it is the transformer would that be a genuine G&J part or could i get a compatible one from any electronics shop

You told before: "when the processor was dry and started it up and every thing seem fine
but when i fill it and attach the water the fuse blew again "
So, the booting up of the machine completed but LOW LEVEL lamps were flashing.
When you filled the tanks, circulation pumps and heaters started - fuse blown.
Remove all fuses F503 - F508 and install them back one-by-one to see when F509 will blew again to find the culprit.
Transformer has 18, 24 and 26 VAC secondary coils and they are not used as power sourses for pumps and heaters.
So I changed my opinion about faulty transformer.

Last edited:
I put a new fuse in tonight and it started
I was completely dry the replenish low level warning light was on
the dev and fix ones were not
I filled the replenish drums up and the warning light stayed on
I filled the dev and fix tanks with water and the replenish light went out and it was running with no blown fuses
I went away for 10 mins while it warmed up
came back and one of the pumps was going and had sucked the drum dry the replenish light was on again and didn't go out when I filled the drum
turn the machine off then back on again everything was ok the wait light was flashing for a bit then it went out
just when I thought it was good to go the replenish light comes on again and the pumps start and the tank is overflowing so I turned it off again when I turned it on again fuse blows try 2 more time
i wil get some more fuses tomorrow and see what it dose without the 503 or 508
Thanks
Adam

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back