reselling a workflow solution?

RafalWM

I'm still trying to figure out a workflow solution that would benefit our company. We run offset, digital and large format units. My question is, if the workflow we get into doesn't quite do it for us, can we resell it after a few months or so?
The thing is that I'm worried a demo won't really show us enough and I doubt we will be able to resign from something so expensive after lets say six months :) I'm talking about something more advanced that would put the whole company in one stable workflow.

Workflow for only $250 a month

Workflow for only $250 a month

We have an option where you can install our TaskForce Workflow for only $250 per month. No up front fees or long term commitments. This includes both a standard web2print ecommerce site and the full TaskForce workflow with ripping, trapping, imposiiton, and online proofing. Everything else is "ala-carte" which makes this a great way to try out new ideas.

David Lewis

Hello RafalWM,
make the vendor give you a trial period without any money or contractual obligations. If they will not then you have to ask yourself why not - what are they afraid of?
Regards iminch.

Hello RafalWM,
make the vendor give you a trial period without any money or contractual obligations. If they will not then you have to ask yourself why not - what are they afraid of?
Regards iminch.

EskoArtwork definitely can show you a digital workflow complete with imposition and layout automation, automatic job and/or file based decision making, colour management, and multiple output scenarios that is comprehensive enough to tie in all aspects of your prepress business. And they are certainly willing to prove it. Contact them here : Contact EskoArtworks with a question or remark

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back