Ryobi 3302 blanket thickness?

I have the older version that requires the sticky under-blanket and then a 3 ply blanket mounts over that. Does anyone remember what the total thickness is supposed to be?

Thanks
Russ

Total undercut is .98
The manual specs the blanket at 2.5. (That's mm 2.5 x .3937 = .984)

5 ply blankets have "changed" over the years.
I have 5 ply blankets from years back, don't ask me why I keep them. They are 101, 103 & 105. That really messes with the running length when they change.:(

You can use a 5-ply, they are usually .102 to .103. 3-ply are around .065 to .067. The under blanket should not be an adheasive one. Those are usually a 2 part "polyfibron" type blanket system with a backer and facer.

NPS is right saying the backer is not usually a sticky back. Your blanket vender should be able to supply you with what you need. Then set your cylinder pressures to spec.

Tom Tech

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back