Server

dcm

Can I put a application on the server and then anyone can use it when then need it? If I only have one license and only one person uses it at a time from the server will this work? Does bootcamp work? Can I run a pc application like Indesign on my Mac?

Not necessarily so. You would have to read the EULA (End User License Agreement). What program? Are multiple people accessing it at the same time?

Only one person would use it at a time. We have a Indy for the pc and would like to put it on the server and run it on our macs using boot camp. Is this workable?

Bootcamp? Not sure that you need boot camp. That sounds convoluted. I don't know if installing it on the server would be permissible. I suppose that it could be installed on a Windows workstation and you could use remote desktop to login. That would prevent any other remote or local user from using it. To me that would be okay, but I would tell you to read the license and if you're not sure then call Adobe.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back