SmartStream Designer and Mosaic

tommrz

Has anyone out there had any hands on experience with this? I am just looking for some feed back on it at the moment. Ive be asked to look into it by an R&D guy and so far have not found out a whole lot other than the Coke jobe it was used for. I don not has access to Dscoop so just looking for someone who may have used it on a real job.

Hi Tom, at our shop we have SmartStream Designer, I love the software, very stable and excellent for variable data jobs, a lot more user friendly than XMpie in my opinion, also we have it installed in several computers Macs and PCs we do have and HP Indigo Press that we can directly target with their proprietary file system JLTY but it also can create imposed PDFs or PPML files for the other digital presses. I believe you can download a demo.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back