Suggestions for a rip for an Accuset 1000???

expmat

We just bought one Accuset 1000 to be a back up, but the previous owner didn’t have the rip anymore. So…
Any suggestions to buy a new rip will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

HI,sir

HI,sir

I > Suggestions u using hq rip for Ac1000,it is using very easy.....Now I have usb interface with HQ rip and cables only $500USD

if u interested,then pls tell me

tks

Did they leave you APIS cable with Accuset !?
yeah, Harlequin based RIP is the cheappest solution in your case.

dlzzl - I guess <<usb interface>> you mean USB dongle for SW part of the RIP...

Did they leave you APIS cable with Accuset !?
yeah, Harlequin based RIP is the cheappest solution in your case.

dlzzl - I guess <<usb interface>> you mean USB dongle for SW part of the RIP...
Sir:

no,no.it is not usb dongle,it is usb box interface,it can connect any agfa ,ecrm imagesetter

do u know

Give me yours mail address,I can send full pictures to u and how woreked,it is Development ours company,it can worked win2k,winxp.win2003,and Vista and usb 2.0 interface

using very easy

Last edited:
Xitron has introduced and now uses a USB interface instead of PCI cards. This make sense going forward for compatibility. $500USD is incredibly cheap for a Harlequin RIP unless it is a very old version. This RIP is the best way to go, just make sure the one you purchase is backed by a manufacturer.

If this is your backup, what is your other device and what RIP do you have driving it? You may have other options.

Purchase a new HQ RIP and use both machines. Sharing the load will also reduce equipment failures. To do anything less is wasted money.

I'll be glad to set you up with a Harlequin Rip.
We do Xitron Navigators new, and I have a number of used systems in stock

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back