The gripper is not in position

A_L_E_X

At my workplace i have a Creo Lotem 800V2. When i load a plate on the drum i receive the following message : "The gripper is not on position". Anyone know what's wrong with it ?

Are the magnets where they should be? Any loose magnets? I have experience on a Trendsetter, and when I got messages like that I would roll the drum around and check the magnets.

There are NO magnets on the Lotem like on a Trendsetter. Your problem is that the tail grippers are not in the correct position.
Open the rear door of the Lotem and drag the tail grippers one at a time to towards the Head grippers to the Pre Load Position. Make sure they are in line and do not touch the Head Grippers. When you did this do a Pre Load to make sure that it all works as it should.
Your earlier question about the offsett , go into the Lotem Registry and try and change the value under Machine>Width Start Image area or Machine>Hight Start Image area.

Yes, along the lead screw. Lotem aplication shows me that i have 3 mm offset in length and 10 mm on width.

Machine>Hight Start Image area. First reset the value in the Brisque to zero and start changing Hight Start Image area in the registry and see if this helps.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back