Triumph cutter issues

r77r7r

Hi folks,
I could use some help on a cutter problem, if you could. I have a fairly old Triumph cutter, non-digital, and it's always stopping midway down during clamping or cutting. Is there a pressure sensitivity setting, or is this an issue with the buttons? Could I take the buttons out and give them a good shot of contact cleaner??
TY,Bob

you may have an issue with a poor knife edge (not sharp). You could also have a motor/voltage issue with the machine.

Sounds like you need a good tech in there looking at it for you.

-Alex Esnaola
Challenge Machinery

Cutter Issues

Cutter Issues

Triumph cutters are not designed with a lot of adjustment, IE they are designed for 6 to 10 knife regrinds, then you will need new ones. It could be the knife edge indeed, and if it is call me. Jorson and Carlson Company is the Company I work for, and our sharpening process is exclusive and you will notice longjevity and cut quality improvements.

800.656.7766 x 34 Joe Zambole

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back