W2p

Cheryl

We are a very small commercial print shop which has w2p ability now but are looking for a different solution. Several of our major customers love the ability of being able to order online and having their own store fronts. We are very limited in our it support and our current system is too expensive, has poor customer service and the whole system is not user friendly to set up and edit products.

We use pageflex...I love it! You can export your templetes right from InDesighn or Quark!

We are about to release TribalSketch 2.0 it now has project management with both file upload and online design. It has online estimating with an easy to use backend for configuring pricing and options. It includes full custom site design. We are putting the finishing touches on active shipping calculations with direct quotes from UPS, Fedex, and USPS. It has online ordering with credit card processing through most all popular gateways. It has live action Page Flip proofing. It is available in both software purchase and monthly hosted versions.

I would love to schedule an online preview.
David Lewis
[email protected]

Hi, our software is what you are looking for. Easy to use interface for both your customers and yourself. Reasonable prices and wonderful customer service!!! Here, your not just another number but you are a gained relation! Let me know when would be best for us to contact you.

Aaron
EonCode Software Development

http://www.eoncode.com

Hi Cheryl

I'd love to invite you to check out our offering at Web-to-Print solutions for Variable Data Printing document production. We a smaller and more flexible company that some of the other solutions I've seen suggested to you so far. Paticularly with you mentioning that you are a small company, web4print could be ideal for you for because of our lost costs and customizable solution.
We would be more than happy to set up some sample templates for you if you provide us with some pdf's of your print jobs.
Contact me direct at [email protected]

EonCode Web To Print Software

EonCode Web To Print Software

Some additional info, we are able to off you a complete system with a website and workflow solution. All at a very reasonable price and the set is easy as well. Feel free to contact us and find out more information about our EonWorkflowâ„¢.

[email protected]

Thank you,

-Aaron

Hi Cheryl,

If you're based in North America, then a good starting place in the Web2Print Test Drive Web to Print Test Drive Center. Not only does this have a long list of applications, but also it can help you decide exactly what features you do, and don't need, from a W2P application.

Tom
Prinkk

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back