What I do

Cory Smith

187-What-I-do.jpg

More importantly, they would also know what you were doing right.

Hopefully, they would hold you up to a higher level for the 'right things'.

But, we are dealing with human beings and emotions.......

God didn't build the perfect one yet, but perhaps he is working on it.

D

But, we are dealing with human beings and emotions.......

God didn't build the perfect one yet, but perhaps he is working on it.

D

God did send one who is and was perfect, but He was rejected and nailed to a cross... But, there is still hope. Jesus did raise again!
Blessings!

Having come up through the computer programming world -- I can associate.There's an old saying: "If you can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance, baffle 'em with bullsh--t" (They'll never know the difference...............)

Does the term: "Fanatney Rod" strike a bell?

Last edited:
It's wonderful how digitizing old publications and using OCR is preserving them for future generations - not! Check out this example:
The Times � 24 October 1859 � Page 8 - Newspapers.com

Gordo

oh wow....that's absolutely horrible! Why waste time!??! LOL

On topic....
I always felt that if anyone else actually tried walking in my shoes and juggling all my hats.... They'd be sitting in a corner crying softly before lunch...

edit --->
My boss in fits of frustration with me has occasionally offered the "manager" position and pay to the other guy in prepress... I believe his latest response was a resounding HELL NO! LOL

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back