Xerox 252 printing colors off register

mpsolutions

Hi everyone,
I have a Xerox DC 252 that just started printing all colours off register, especially cyan and magenta are off by 0.5 mm Of each other .Any idea how to fix this.
Your help is much appreciatd.

Hi everyone,
I have a Xerox DC 252 that just started printing all colours off register, especially cyan and magenta are off by 0.5 mm Of each other .Any idea how to fix this.
Your help is much appreciatd.

We would have this problem happen now and then on our old DC260. The tech told me to open the colour drums tray and close it, this makes the machine re calibrate again. Hopefully it is as simple as that for you.

I noticed that the problem seems to be with black only, it´s off register by 1 mm. All other colors line up in register. I changed a new black drum but still the same.

Unfortunately I am still having the same problem
I was informed that the problems of such sort are due to either MOB Sensors which are dirty or faulty or ROS Unit which is a less likely problem.

I have a 252 that I need to sale. 700K on the meter, works perfect $4k.

Sorry if this type of post is not allowed or considered helpful, mod, just delete it if I'm out of line here....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back