Xerox DC250 and Fiery Problems

easiprint

Having problems with my DC250 and Fiery RIP. Every morning I have to reboot the Fiery several times to get it to be recognised by Command Workstation and accept jobs, and it is frequently dropping out during the day requiring a reboot. Could it be the Fiery on the way out? I also have a DC12 and DC5252 with Fiery's but they are both fine, so I don't think it is a network issue. I have tried a new network cable but still no change?

Next time your Fiery goes haywire, remote log into it (assuming your not used the version with a monitor/keyboard) and see if its just workstation crashing or something else
The fiery basically runs XP, You also may try installing updates for the fiery (this can also be done by remoting in) Its possible your fiery needs a reinstall as well

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back