Xerox DocuCentre 7600 v Konica bizhub Pro 950

Shane

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at the Xerox DocuCentre 7600 v the Konica.

My preference is the DocuCentre, especially because it does colour - and is more suited to the type of work it will be used for, which is primarily office photocopying - approx 15k/week.

Any thoughts on the 7600?

Konica 1050 for sale fully loaded

Konica 1050 for sale fully loaded

A bit overkill for a 15k a month workload but the price is right. Still in the Market?

Anyone else have a Xerox 7600? I've had one for a few months now and it's going great, think I'll get a few more - very reliable machine so far.

Shane, we've just replaced our KM 650 with a Xerox 700. Much better quality and much more reliable than the KM. Having said that I noticed that you are in Oz and I'm in London, so your techs may be more advanced than ours over here. Basically our KM 650 techs are Oce techs who were given a 3 week training course on the KM650 and set loose in the field. Needless to say not the best of technical support for KM650 in London. But the Xerox 700 is much better quality with organically grown toner and no fuser oil so your prints are not that closer but also not that dull/flat. Worth while considering it as its rated at 50k per month ( i think)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back