Xingraphics

We are using now this true chinese quality plates on our Kodak Lotem 800 II Quantum. The evolution of Xingraphics plates is Fit/Fit Xtra/Fit Xtra Melior brands. Fit and Fit Xtra are the same for laser pawer and developing conditions. Fit Xtra Melior requires more time in developing processor. Quality of plates is quite good, i know some europe brands with much more problems with quality (spain LithoPlate for example, nightmare Lastra/Agfa LT2 and so on). Coating of plates in different production bulks can be different so we have to make different setups for our Lotem. My conclusion about these plates: good working plates for reliable price :) It's not a AGFA P970 for example due to clearness of developing processor after use, but it's stable quality, can be used with hybrid screening technologies like AGFA Sublima, good packaging, no problems with size of plates, edges of plates and other major problems of most chinese plates. And no chinese aluminium :) But I know better chinese plate for cheaper price.

We've been a dealer for Xingraphics for nearly a year.

The Fit and FitXtra are very good plates.
I wish they were less expensive, and would even tolerate them being less good, but we have had zero problems with quality, accuracy, or packaging.

We're also seeing some of the FitEco no process plates. These are similar to Kodak's, where they develop onpress, no azura style wash unit needed. We've had some trouble with certain platesetters "seeing" these plates, the emulsion is a very light pale green rather than dark blue. Some presses have trouble, the dampening system must be able to turn on the water first to wet the plates, before applying any ink, and many web presses can't do that.

biggest problem is we can't convince the chinese that American printers run 8 gauge plates.
Anyone want to buy a bunch of 055 or 012 no chem plates??

Need better chinese plate with cheaper price

Need better chinese plate with cheaper price

If any one know a cheaper but good Chinese positive thermal plates other than xingraphics. please contact me

Can you please help me finding the better Chinese plate for cheaper price.

Rgds

Kubi

There is a very good and very inexpensive Chinese thermal plate made by Konita. The KTP-SR plate is well suited for North American market. Very high quality, UV ink compatible, high run length. Please contact me if you need more information.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back