Apogee Software

I've come to the conclusion that the reason I don't have a proofer icon in my list of output processes to add to a workflow is a software issue. Is there a way to re-install software for just the generic proofer on my Apogee system?

Hi Kirk,

Can you provide a few details about what you are trying to achieve and what specific problem(s) you are having? Apogee version, proofer type, etc. would also be helpful.

Kind regards,
Jon Morgan
Hopkins Printing

Hi Kirk,

Can you provide a few details about what you are trying to achieve and what specific problem(s) you are having? Apogee version, proofer type, etc. would also be helpful.

Kind regards,
Jon Morgan
Hopkins Printing

Hi Jon,

I'm running Apogee 2.1. Old but still gets the job done. The problem I'm having is that I have no proofer icon in my workflow editor. I can see the proofer icon in the output section of the system overview window but when I open the parameters window there is nothing there not even the Initial settings. I think there may be a software problem and I'm wondering if it's possible to just re-install the proofer aspect of Apogee. I just need to get the generic proofer icon back in the mix.

Kirk

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back