Computer To Plate Machines For India

dhanu

I am looking for thermal CPT its price in India features, size, new technology, maintaince Etc.
any one can guide me in this field

Hi Dhanu

I saw this CTP at the Ipex show in UK last year - very impressive, but it seemed quite expensive.

Mitsubishi Paper

Also consider a cheaper option using novadom (indian) plates on a Xante Platemaker or similar

Best of Luck

I am looking for thermal CPT its price in India features, size, new technology, maintaince Etc.
any one can guide me in this field

I can get you in touch with the Kodak team in India if you'd like - they'll likely suggest the Trendsetter platform, which is an industry-proven workhorse. Send me your contact details by private message, or I can send you a name to call if you prefer.

Kevin.

I have got to know about one ctcp which is chinese made and have loading mechanism like kodak, the name of the product is au setter 800, company name is polytech for marketing and amsky for production, as i have been informed, So any one has any idea about it, as in india there is too much of competition and one cannot invest in so much of money in basys.

I have got to know about one ctcp which is chinese made and have loading mechanism like kodak, the name of the product is au setter 800, company name is polytech for marketing and amsky for production, as i have been informed, So any one has any idea about it, as in india there is too much of competition and one cannot invest in so much of money in basys.

we can offer cheaper reliable CRON ctcp,if intrested pl contact me.

I'm planning to install a big size CTCP (40X56 or 44X66) in Gujarat. Can someone suggest that which is the best in Cron 7248 or basysprint. I know the basysprint is better than CRON but the cost is almost 1.5 to twice than CRON. Please suggest me if I could get video clip on CRON machine and some technicle comparison. I will be going to attach the codak processor and backing oven unit witht eh CTCP machine, whichever would be the decided. Please reply me ASAP

The Best investment on CTP in my opinion is on Agfa Avalon Acento/ Avalon , Heidelberg Topsetter and Screen CTPs.

cP -System for Conventional Plates: Basysprint 710 f2 (Two Heads)
Brand Name: Basysprint
Model Number: 710-f2
Condition: Used
Year: 2003
Type: Plate Exposure
Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
Place of Origin: Germany
Description: CTCP-System for Conventional Plates (PS Plates)
(Basys Print UV-Setter 710-f2 GERMANY)
-CTCP-System for Conventional Plates (PS Plates)

Detailed Description:
Basys Print UV-Setter 710-f2
(From Punch Graphics /Basys Print - GERMANY)
With Two Exposing Heads.
Manufacturing 2003,
Serial Number: 401-12-710-0403-0189.
Max: Plate Format 940 x 1150 mm (37" X 45" inch)
Min: Plate Format 37 x 42 mm
--The Machine still in production, till May month.
Developer System: IMAF 85 (For Conventional Plates)

SAMI ZARIWALA
+919824208668
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back