Heidel prosetter voltage issue

I keep getting a 3301 voltage failure, 3014 mirror unit error, and 3201 optichead error when starting up a Heidelberg Prosetter. I've cleared the airlines as best as I can, and got a plate out, but now I get the voltage error. Anybody have any similar issues and suggestions?

Dear Touchsigna,

Error 3301 is positive 42 volt failed. I guess you have power supply or P-Backplane faulty. Please check.

Hi..I guess that have the same problem..

But already change the back plane and the power supply, also change the electronic card where the mirror cable is connected.

I get the error 3301. and the error that get from the hyperterminal is that the 42 v failed.
the hypertmerinal window or service diagnose says: Measured Value 2.35 V is not within 12.00 V, 44.00 V

I upload a image from this error:
error.JPG

any idea..or help..

thanks

If you are sure that your new power supply and P-Backplane and P-Mirror boards are not defective then try to replace Mirror Motor

Last edited:
I replace the MAir Board where the cable components and vacum motors are conected..

But I get the same error 3301...

Somebody tell me that exist a way to check if the power supply is working fine..that I need take out the power supply and connect some jumpers..? but he don't know what jumpers..

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back