Konica MInolta 1050 info

Paul Neame

Perhaps Craig can answer this how is the performance of the consumables on the KM1050 ie toner and drum yeilds compared to Manufacture spec and what experience have you had with toner spillage

All of my customers are on contract so toner yield is rarely an issue that I have to deal with. Even so this question is impossible to get correct unless you have 6% coverage on every job. Assumeing you have the RC-501 fitted you won't get any toner spill, ones without perform ok as well. We pretty much change everthing at 750k, drums may go a bit longer or shorter depending on the claw lines.

We ran 3 1050's over 45 million clicks per engine. We always had toner spill. Just like on the 7085's. The RC-501 was an option that came out about 2 years after the product was launched in Canada. Replace everthing at 750k. Toner lasted about 80k. We have alot of parts I would like to sell for the 1050 if anyone is interested. Our client was bought out by another company that was strickly a X shop.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back