Problem with rotating mirror - spiner

I have primesetter 74 and it's work OK, but recently appeared а вери high sound while it works. Please any one tell me what to do

проверь подачу сжатого воздуха в подшипники спинера
Check an air-pump's working well to blow some air into aerodynamic bearings of the spinner

Last edited:
Problem with rotating mirror - spiner

I think that is OK, but I'm not sure how to check.

Some one tell me, to slow down rotation of spiner a little bit.

Last edited:
But anyway, check a water trap, both air filters.
I guess it's time to change something as Prev Maintenance

Last edited:
Mauricio, the 8203 error has been already discussed here on the forum. If you are sure all air tubes are airtight, no leaks and no hissing sound in the filter area and both filter elements are in (VERY) good condition then : the compressor (motor) is on its way out ; the 1.2 something bar pressure switch down the line towards the spinner is faulty and doesn't sense the correct pressure build up ; the spinner itself is faulty ; room temp much too low and that's about it I guess. VladCanada can come up with more suggestions if any. Hope it helps.

Hi Maxon, thank you for answer me, I already check for 1.2 Bar pressure it's ok; switch it's ok, don't have hissing sound, by the way, how can I test the mirror motor? can I turn it with my hands? or not?

hi maurcio
in herkules you can check mirror motor
need osiloscope
you must connect to xهفتادوسه in ecc boards and get image that i attached the post.
ecc board is one board in over of (mirro motor and laser unit) carriage.
regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back