what digital printer can be used for lenticular printer

hi,

i am looking for a table top type digital printer, which i can use to produce 50 or lower LPI lenticular images. if table top is not an option, than i am open to anything else also.

any idea or suggestions, which printer i can go for ??

hi,

i am looking for a table top type digital printer, which i can use to produce 50 or lower LPI lenticular images. if table top is not an option, than i am open to anything else also.

any idea or suggestions, which printer i can go for ??

I've had the best luck in the past with thermal dye-sublimation printers because they produce continuous-tone output. Years back I used the Kodak 8860 printers and such with excellent results.

Inkjet is hit and miss - one printer may work, and the same model might not work as well. It all depends on what you're doing though.

Best advice - use high-quality paper. I liked some of the pasticized backing stuff because it was very dimensionally stable.

Kevin.

hi Kevin,

thanks for the input. i like you advise on using the best quality paper, i believe that would be one of the key elements to get a good result.

Falit

On drupa 2008 Xante was showing a lenticular laser desktop, but I never found it anywhe else. Check with them what happened.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back