ABDick 9870 emergency

sallak

I have ABDick 9870, was doing fine, suddenly it stopped. when i press "DRIVE" button, i hear some cracking sound "may be from conductor" then it stops.
in the panel two messages appear
first one "emergency sw, error"
second one " Alarm status LED"

It's going to be hard to help you because you don't give much information.

What have you done so far to investigate the problem?
Was there a paper jam at the time that the problem occurred?
Did a tool or other foreign object feed into the press?
Was there any kind of noise?
Does the press turn freely by hand?

If you have not already done so, clean the ink off the rollers any way you can, taking them out if need be and cleaning them by hand.

Al

Edit: Do you have the manuals for the press? What does it say about those error messages?

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, finally we find the problem, seems one of the wires was loose, when ever we turn the machine on, wire got shaked and cut the power when it's off, electricity is back again until it turned on and got shaked again.,

unfortunately i dont have the manuals for the press. i hardly got the spareparts catalogues from anotherwebsite, but not the operation manual.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back