Digital print estimating app

Okay guys I posted the update for iOS and Android.

The Mac version is available for update through your Maranatha Tech account. Just login and click on the files link.

Windows version has a bug in the backup and update code. Still trying to track that down. Hopefully have that one live over the next couple weeks.

What's in this version:
Trimming charge switch added in general settings
Backup and share your settings
Increased performance
Set Margin & Bleed to zero on the fly
Paper Stocks now sorted alphabetically
Fixed Bug: Paper stock name change now refreshes
Fixed Bug: Restrict half size click count to numbers

Hi Ernie:
Im interested in trying a Demo Version for mac. Do you have one available?

Here is my email: juan.jrdstudio[at]gmail.com

Thank you.

JRT

The android demo is no longer available, but the windows and mac demos are in the post above. Thanks for your interest!

Why are you charging people for this app? If you want to make it profitable, let it be free first until you get it right then charge a fee.

As of 8/14/13, this app has been sold, so I am no longer supporting it. Updates should be coming soon from the new owner.

How does one go about purchase this app for computer use? Does purchasing the iPhone app make it work on the computer?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back