I have Xerox Versant 2100 for 4 Month i have this issu when i printing Background come with Bands and line as this sample 50% of 4 color

m_kabash

50% each color.jpg

We've occasionally experienced similar conditions on our KM C4080... the thin horizontal lines were corona related and the vertical banding was drum related. Assuming you have a full service click contract, your technician should easily resolve both within 24 hours.
In the meantime, you could see if cleaning the coronas improves the output (assuming you can do that on the Xerox 2100 - I'm not familiar with the machine)

You could try a density/uniformity adjustment. I'm guessing that the press needs new developer and maybe new developer housings to address the vertical artifacts. The horizontal lines appear to be a scratch on a belt, messed up roller, or a piece of debris in the paper path.

You could try a density/uniformity adjustment. I'm guessing that the press needs new developer and maybe new developer housings to address the vertical artifacts. The horizontal lines appear to be a scratch on a belt, messed up roller, or a piece of debris in the paper path.
thanks
I'd go all three. Developer, drum and and 2nd btr and you'd be all sorted.
thanks

I chek All I found The scratch on film i tray to clean. i witll change
Thank you guys

Attachments

• IMG-0323.jpg
    IMG-0323.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
I chek All I found The scratch on film i tray to clean. i witll change
Thank you guys
you are cleaning that yourself? I would never touch that on our Versant 2100 and never had the type of issue you showed in your pictures. Might be you are causing this yourself by cleaning this.

Black drum may be getting low on life. On the V2100's the black drum is always active (which is why you're seeing the issue across all colors). If you switch the black drum with the magenta drum and the line changes color you'll know for sure.
You can extend it's life by switching black and yellow drums as the defect will be less noticeable with in the yellow drum spot. As a general rule the drums rarely last as long as they're supposed to.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back