iJetColor 1175P: Anytime there is stoppage. Jam or just pause, the counter resets to 0

Make_It_So

This has been slightly infuriating and I am wondering if this is just a thing with these or am I special.

If I get it printing within a few seconds all is good but going 30 seconds or more and the count resets to from 2449 of 5000 to 0 of 5000.

Check the small screen, there is also a count there which shows how many was printed on the last job. So you won't be able to just hit the pause/print button again but you will be able to manually put in the amount you need to do to finish the job. This is on the most updated firmware, so if you don't have this update it is not there.

We've had the same issue sporadically, but an upgrade seems to have corrected that. We're not seeing all of the icons on the printhead controller tablet, but we're fairly certain that's a networking issue we need to resolve with out network admins.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back