Introduce yourself!

No - we specialize in scent marketing campaigns and use a variety of approaches. It depends on your budget and the actual program, do you have a custom fragrance or will it need to be designed? The application is secondary - the fragrance is the branding element.

noseknowsconsulting.com

scent marketing

scent marketing

I see, you are selling air fresheners. Which you plug into your computer.
You said the hotter they get the more sense they produce.
Just how hot do the USB flash drive get would it be possible to bring your fingers,
When you try to remove it.:rolleyes:

We do not sell air fresheners. They do not burn fingers, and I think you have missed the point.

I am a scent consultant, OUR FOCUS is building scent marketing campaigns. The webinar is a campaign about scent marketing- the device we chose for this event is a Aroma USB. We completed another campaign recently and used scented fabric banners. We finished scenting 300 000 square feet using equipment. We design a campaign based on the aroma.

It is more important to understand the aroma and the connection to the brand than the application, this is secondary. I would appreciate if you would contact my e-mail address I would be pleased to assist you further.

I do not know what you are specifically looking for, and unfortunately you are misunderstanding Nose Knows Consulting.

Thank you for your interest,

I appreciate it your interest, but I do believe we need to speak.

scent marketing

scent marketing

I am sorry, I upset you by calling your Aroma USB. A air fresheners.:mad:
And you said you would appreciate if I would contact your e-mail address

I prefer to keep this in the open because this is what the web pages is all about
And if I was to contact you.
Then I would be breaking the terms of conditions of this web page.
The whole idea of this webpage. I understood was that we had an open discussion on particular subjects

Terms of Use
Participation Guidelines

(e) post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials,
"spam," or other forms of solicitation;

I do apologise
best regards.
spider

Hello everyone,

Im Andrea and i am manager of a digital print company in Manchester...New Leaf Printing Group, im a new member and haven't a clue how any of this works yet but looks like quite an informative site.....Well its that time in the day when i have to go pick my son up...he's 1 and gorgeous lol....anyway wish you all a great evening, probably be back on tomorrow browsing through the threads....nite all....!!!

Hey guys (guys is not gender specific),

My name is Robb Thurmond. I graduated from a technical college about 5 years ago with a BA in Digital Layout and Design (its a degree in production). My first job in the industry was with ePingo.com, and I've been here 3 years now. We are a really small .com startup that focuses on large format printing. By really small, I mean 3 employees. We all get to do a little of everything, so I have gotten a lot of experience and worked with nearly every aspect (finishing, retouching, design, product creation, printer and system maintenance, printing, RIPing ect.) of our little niche in the print world. One thing I have been focusing on at work is color management, and it's probably one of the reasons I am loosing all of my hair : ) I am completely self taught in this area so please be kind if I ask some fairly simple questions.

As far as personal interests go, I am rather diverse. I love typography and calligraphy and work as a freelance designer on the side. I also am an avid climber, river guide, and trail runner. I volunteer with a national group that takes inner city kids in to the outdoors and gives them experiences they might not otherwise have.

I love print, (and no, I don't think it will EVER die) and hope I can contribute a little to the community!

Thanks!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hello-

My name is Hartley I have been doing prepress since 1991. Got started on 3rd shift proofing and then moved to the color department as soon as I could. I did color separations straight to film on a nice Crosfield 636. I switched companies and was separating color on a very nice Hell (turned Heidleburg 3800). Soon I was splitting my time doing color work on a rocking tower of power (anyone remember the week mac licensed 3rd party boxes to run their OS?). This soon became all my time and newer macs came and went over the next 9 years.

in 2004 I moved and ended up in Advertising/Marketing as an in-house prepress operator and did some freelance design/ Production Art. I moved again in 2008 and now I am the in-house prepress manager/prepress department for a book publisher. I am doing 4/C, 2/C, and 1/C books that print domestically and overseas. It seems that we schedule about 40 new titles a year and that keeps me busy pretty much every day.

I am really into music, visual arts, movies. I was pretty active in online Photoshop contests for a while but I have been a little too busy this last year to do much of that now. It was nice to find this site. Hopefully I will be back often.

Hi everyone,

My name is Zach Scardino. I work for POP On Demand in Spring, TX. I am 21 and have worked with wide format printers for about 5 years.

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

I am Nasir Kagzi i own a print shop (acc my father does) its our family business. we are in to it since last 28 years and we are based in india surat.

Introduction: New to the industry

Introduction: New to the industry

Hi- I am Elisha Kasinskas, the new marketing person for Rochester Software Associates (RSA), a solutions provider to print centers. I am new to the industry, and look forward to learning about the challenges our customers face, how we can help clients increase efficiency, and what we can do to make them successful.

We're located at Automating Production Print Centers in Rochester, NY

Hi, I am Aaron, a web-press operator with 17 years of experience. I work for a tiny company that tends to supply very large ones. Our specialty is MICR encoded documents, but we're quickly expanding to other markets due to stagnancy in the banking industry.

PTurkk

PTurkk

Hey All

Been in this mess since 1980.-- NJ and NYCity small/ medium sized shops
Mostly Combo : Camera / Strip/ plates. Until 6 years ago.

Been using Rampage10.5 / Preps5 to a Galileo platesetter, for about 4 years.

We are now shifting over to Apogee Prepress / Preps5 to an Avalon platesetter.
We have been using preps in a sort of hacked way up until now; Have to reread the manual to see how were really supposed to use pagelists, and create templates.
-- and the Apogee training is a bit hard to absorb so far.
Seems like way too much automation/ too many icons! too many windows, all having 4 ways to do the same function- Err Have to get used to it. Love seeing actual screening tho!
Were entitled to 5 days total of set up / training. And were Getting pulled off of that to keep the current jobs flowing--
My head hurts!

Anyway Hello All

Paul

hi everyone

hi everyone

Hi i am David , my friends call me Dave. I am the marketing manager for one of the most progressive Print management solution provider, Print M.I.S. It’s great to read about so many professionals and their life. I am a marketer by nature and i enjoy working in Print M.I.S as they give me lots of space to implement my ideas. I believe an organization's marketing strategy reflects its attitude towards its products and service. We are in the process of launching some new innovative products for the Print industry and if anyone is interested to know more about what we do, just let me know
Have a nice day :).
David Hyter

Print MIS
Europe / Global Switchboard +44 (0) 800 311 2048
North America and Canada +1 (203) 702 0638
Middle East + 971 503 983 189
Print Management Software
blogs.printmis.com

Hello Print World

Hello Print World

I am Shivasankar. My friends call me Shiva.
[email protected]

My family runs a printing company for more than 30 years. I did my Graphic Media (Print Media now) from Rochester Institute of Technology. Graduated in 2008. Taught me everything I know about print.

After finishing my studies, I got a chance to work on Cuand Cruise lines (Queen Mary 2 & Queen Victoria) as the Chief Printer for 18 months. That was one great experience. We had a 2 color Heidelberg, a small size plate setter, folder and a cutter for printing the daily newspaper, magazines, restaurant menus and other print requirements. Was a small setup in a smaller room. Good times.

Currently working with my partners in managing my printing company. We have 8 four color printing machines (Heidelberg and Mitsubishi), 5 CTP machines, 5 full size folding machines, a Horizon perfect binder, a ploygraph 12 station saddle sticher, 7 Etho robocut machine and other post press machines. All under one roof.

Company details: www.safireprint.com

Hope to share and learn new things from you all. Happy networking.

Regards,
Shiva

My name is Tahir Khan .I graduate & 3 years diploma in printing & graphic arts in 1982. Since i am working in different departments ,specially in production. I always try to seek knowledge & it does'nt matter where from it comes.:)

Hi evryone,
my name is Felix and i live in Indonesia..ive work in one of digital machine reseller in Indonesia for 2years..my intention joining in this forum is to increase my knowledge bout printing environment..
my outside activities are playing soccer,singing in karoeke room and many..hahaha
also i hope all of the senior member can help me when i get some problem in printing environment..
thanx for the time..
thanx in advanced

regards,
Felix

Hello!

My name is Shahar (ʃaχaʀ), from Israel. I discovered the world of digital printing by "mistake", and since then I've fallen in love with it.
Starting as a Xerox DC6060 operator for about 2 years, I've since moved to Tel Aviv, to work as an HP Indigo 1000 operator for almost 5 years now. In that time, my boss was kind enough to let me explore some ideas I had, mostly regarding variable data printing, which resulted in us entering the financial reports and statements business.
Using some off the shelf tools and some custom built by me, we are now specializing in complex VDP projects and ordinary printing jobs.

I hope to learn and share as much as I can,
Thanks,
Shahar

hi everyone, my name is ruby zhou,i am come from china, and our company engaged in the ink and paint raw materials manufacture. such as the ketone resin and polyacetal resin. i hope i can share much business information here, and hope can make more friends here!
thanks!
my skype:ruby55669

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back